-
October 13th, 2000, 02:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just curious has to how much boost everyone is running around on the street with ... Since most here are SC'd ... im guessing 6 or 8psi right ? how about turbo people ? and does anyone have a boost overshoot issue ?
-
October 13th, 2000, 02:58 AM
#2
Inactive Member
6 psi for now. Since my compression is lower than the GSR's I was thinking..... 
------------------
94 Civic Coupe/LS Hybrid
JRSC@6psi
AEM CAI
DC 4-1 Ceramic Header
Test Pipe
GReddy PE exhaust
Magnacore 8.5mm Wires
MSD 6A
Skunkworks Coilovers
ACT 6 Puck
Turbo Convert
-
October 13th, 2000, 04:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
96 GSR, 6psi pulley, see 8.0-8.5psi on gauge.
Soon to go to 10psi pulley setup/12psi on gauge.
Greg
-
October 13th, 2000, 04:03 AM
#4
Inactive Member
8psi pulley, but I see 10 all the time now (max), mostly around 9psi.
-
October 13th, 2000, 04:42 AM
#5
Inactive Member
10psi daily.. for now
------------------
Fully built - TO4e powered
http://www.c-speedracing.com
-
October 13th, 2000, 04:44 AM
#6
-
October 13th, 2000, 03:26 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 13th, 2000, 03:32 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I drive daily at 7psi, I seldomly ever up the boost to 10psi.
------------------
Mods
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks